Healthcare Cart brings computer technology to any location within hospitals. From basic inexpensive Laptop Carts to Hospital Mobile Workstations, their wide variety of computer furniture provides the perfect solution for hospital budgets and applications.
Healthcare Cart recommends the RT series as a long life battery solution for use with their Bedside Mobile Workstations. It is a drop-in replacement for similar sized lead-acid batteries, offering twice the run-time and nearly half the weight. This battery series is designed for lower voltage, lower power and longer run time healthcare applications. They are built with LFMP Technology that offers outstanding intrinsic safety and excellent float and cycle life resulting in low cost of ownership.
- Built-in automatic protection for over-charge, over-discharge and over-temperature conditions
- No battery management system required
- Series connection up to four (4) batteries (48 V)
- Internal cell balancing
- LED battery status indicator
- Rugged mechanical design – dust and water resistant to IP56 standards, flame retardant plastics
- Thousands of cycles, under normal conditions Can be charged using most standard lead-acid chargers (set for AGM/GEL cells) Optional battery discharge indicator ( U-BDI ) for SOC display and fault indication