U-Charge® Lithium Iron Magnesium Phosphate (LiFeMgPO4) modules have considerably greater energy density, making them the best choice for heavy equipment batteries, fork lifts, AGVs, mobile robots, cobots, and warehouse equipment. Valence lithium ion batteries are considered safer, less toxic, and more energy efficient with significantly longer cycle life than lead acid batteries.
- Twice the energy provides twice the runtime
- Flat voltage curve means no change in vehicle performance throughout discharge
- Lithium phosphate batteries have 10 times the cycle life vs. lead acid batteries
- Fast charging during shift breaks
- No gassing; sealed, maintenance free design
- Provides accurate State of Charge from integrated battery management system
Lithium Iron Magnesium Phosphate Batteries in BCI Group Sizes
Built on Valence’s decade-long experience of producing battery packs for transportation applications, the U27-12XP has been a workhorse supplying reliable power and energy across a range of motive needs, from port tractors to electric buses.
- Valence U-Charge® achieves 10,000 cycles at 70% DOD to 70% rated capacity
- Can be configured anywhere from 12V-1000V for heavy equipment batteries
- Communication of monitored data via Battery Management System (BMS)
- Automatic cell and module balancing
- Compatible with most lead acid chargers
- Maintenance free
- Manufactured in standard BCI sizes
- Modules in 12V, 18V, 24V, and 36V variants.
- Can be placed in series and parallel to achieve desired pack voltage (48V, 72V and 80V) and capacity; perfectly suited to heavy equipment and AGV batteries
24 Volt Battery with Rugged Design
Valence recently announce its safe Lithium Iron Magnesium Phosphate chemistry platform now available in 24 volts. The new 24XP series is ideal for material handling with its rugged mechanical design and dual hole lug terminals. The battery modules are designed to meet UL2271, UL2580 and UL1973 standards. Learn more about the 24XP series here.