U-Charge Lithium Iron Magnesium Phosphate (LiFeMgPO4) modules have considerably greater energy density, making them the best choice for heavy equipment batteries, fork lifts, AGVs, mobile robots, cobots, ground support equipment, and warehouse equipment. Valence’s lithium ion phosphate presents an inherent safety performance, better toxicity profile, and is more energy efficient with significantly longer cycle life than lead acid.
- Twice the energy provides twice the runtime
- Flat voltage curve means no change in vehicle performance throughout discharge
- Lithium phosphate batteries have 10 times the cycle life vs. lead acid batteries
- Fast charging during shift breaks
- No gassing; sealed, maintenance free design
- Easy drop-in replacement for BCI Group sizes
- Provides accurate State of Charge from integrated battery management system
- Premier customer support
Lithium Iron Magnesium Phosphate Batteries in BCI Group Sizes
Built on Valence’s decade-long experience of producing battery packs for transportation applications, the U-Charge battery line now offers drop-in replacement for Group U1, Group 24, and Group 27 sizes. It’s now easier than ever to upgrade to lithium ion to supply reliable power and energy across a range of motive needs, from port tractors to electric buses.
- Valence U-Charge® achieves 10,000 cycles at 70% DOD to 70% rated capacity
- Can be configured anywhere from 12V-1000V for heavy equipment batteries
- Communication of monitored data via Battery Management System (BMS)
- Automatic cell and module balancing
- Compatible with most lead acid chargers
- Maintenance free
- Manufactured in standard BCI sizes
- Modules in 12V, 18V, 24V, and 36V variants.
- Can be placed in series and parallel to achieve desired pack voltage (48V, 72V and 80V) and capacity; perfectly suited to heavy equipment and AGV batteries
24 Volt Battery with Rugged Design
Valence recently announce its safe Lithium Iron Magnesium Phosphate chemistry platform now available in 24 volts. The new 24XP series has been ruggedized to support the harsh environment forklifts and AGVs experience using an internal cell frame to provide protection from severe vibration and mechanical shocks. Valence has also incorporated dual hole lug terminals and a self-locking thread design to prevent hardware from loosening.
Learn more about the 24XP series here.
Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV's)
Large Lithium Batteries for Automated Guided Vehicles
- 24-48 V and Above
- 2X Run Time
- Fast Charge Capability
- Thousands of Cycles
- Easy Drop-in Replacement
A system based on the U27-24XP battery is ideal for fast-charging packs from 24-80V and above.
|High Energy Density||Requires on 1/2 the space|
|High Specific Energy||Lighter weight allows for more payload|
|10X Cycle Life||The only battery the vehicle will ever need|
|High Efficiency||Up to 20% savings in electricity costs to charge|
Ground Support Equipment
Battery solutions for passenger stairs, belt loaders, baggage and push back tractors
- Any Voltage from 24-800 V
- Maintenance Free
- Fast Charge Capable
- Reduced Operating Costs
- No Gassing, No Emissions
With Valence batteries, any voltage pack can be built in 69 Ah increments (138, 207, 276, 345, 414, 483, 552 Ah or higher), ensuring the right size battery for the application. Each system includes a battery management system which monitors all cell voltages, temperatures, currents, and States of Charge.
The operational and charging efficiency of lithium ion allows a pack that is 40-50% smaller than a conventional flooded lead acid to perform the same level of work throughout the day.
Select the right sized lithium battery for your vehicle here.