Lithium Ion Battery for Medical Carts & Equipment
In a fast-paced healthcare environment, the right choice is advanced battery technology that is safe, provides longer runtimes with shorter recharge times, and is significantly lighter and more mobile.
Providing twice the run time at approximately half the weight of a comparatively sized lead acid battery, the U-charge RJ series rechargeable lithium ion battery is a perfect choice when high energy density and intrinsic safety are prerequisites. Tens of thousands of U-charge advanced battery technology modules are currently in service with numerous medical products. The RJ’s extreme cycle life eliminates multiple battery replacements over the life of the equipment, saving money in maintenance and downtime.
- 24 hour run time when charged during shift changes/breaks.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery will last as long as the equipment. No maintenance or servicing required, ever.
- Easy to maneuver due to the battery’s light weight.
- Provides an accurate State of Charge using smart communications with the battery.
Valence batteries are a perfect solution for medical carts, carts on wheels (COWs), or any type of mobile medical device that needs autonomous power.
Built on Valence’s decade-long experience of producing 12V batteries for the medical market, the U1-12RJ is a 12 volt-40Ah battery that is the size of a Group U1 battery, but with the run time of a larger 55Ah lead acid battery. The battery was specifically designed to communicate with advanced li-ion inverter/chargers such as those made by Tripp Lite and AMETEK®/POWERVAR, requiring only a simple RJ45 patch cable to provide communications.
- Recharges completely in as little as 2 hours.
- Last thousands of cycles (4500 cycles to 60% rated capacity).
- Standard 5 year warranty, with optional 10 year warranty.
- Sealed, maintenance free design.
- Built-in protection from over-charge, over-discharge, and short circuit conditions.
- Safe lithium iron magnesium phosphate battery chemistry.
- Certifications include UL 2054 (safety standard for commercial batteries) and IEC 62133 (international recognition for commercial batteries in medical devices).
Part No. 1004461
Weight: 6.5 kg; 14.3 lbs
Dimensions: 197 x 131 x 183 mm; 7.8 x 5.1 x 7.2 in
Learn more about the U-charge specifications here.