New Product Release for 2017 from Valence Technology
Valence Technology announces its safe Lithium Iron Magnesium Phosphate chemistry platform now available in 24 volts in its new 24XP series. The 24XP series modules are designed for forklift and AGV/AGC applications with their inherent reliability, long cycle life, and zero maintenance. Specific materials and elements were chosen to meet the demanding environment of material handling.
Built Right, Built Tough:
- LiFeMgPO4 chemistry for its safety profile
- Anti-loosening terminal threads designed for high vibration environments
- Internal cell frame for durability
- Maintenance-free for ease of use
- Built in electronic monitoring for protection of investment
- Full service and support in US & Europe for peace of mind
- UL2580 (pending)
24 Volt Battery now available in both Group 24 and 27 sizes
The second battery module released in the 24XP series, the new U-Charge U24-24XP will be implemented into applications such as automated guided vehicles, forklifts, and robots. This 24V, 56 Ah battery is a drop-in replacement for Group 24 lead acid batteries. In addition to all the 24XP benefits, it fully integrates with the Valence U-Charge® Battery Management System (BMS) and can be put in series or parallel to create the right voltage and capacity for the application.
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
- Nominal Capacity: 40 Ah
- Weight: 6.5 kg / 14.3 lbs.
- Dimensions (incl. terminals LxWxH): 7.76” x 5.12” x 7.20” or 197mm x 131mm x 183mm