Advanced U-Charge® lithium ion phosphate battery solutions are increasingly being used as the enabling technology for energy storage applications such as uninterruptible power supply (UPS), switchgear and micro grid power.
Valence offers a lithium ion solution considered one of the safest chemistries on the market. Safety is most important at both ends of the spectrum. Large scale Energy Storage Systems (ESS) hold massive reserves of energy which require proper design and system management. Small systems entrusted within our homes require safety and reliability above all else.
Valence offers quality production, from cells to full packs. They include multi-level safety features including an integrated Battery Management System (BMS). Valence provides versatility and scalability while maintaining safety.
- Modularity offers 12V to 1000V systems
- Expandable from kWh to MWh in size
- Provides emergency backup power, including high power UPS systems
- Intrinsically safe cathode material
- Works seamlessly with fuel cells, solar, & wind power generation
- Parallel strings for redundancy and maximum reliability
- Easy to assemble
- Integrated battery management system monitors all critical systems such as individual cell voltages, temperatures, current, and State of Charge
Valence backup solutions lead lithium ion phosphate battery companies
Valence Lithium Iron Magnesium Phosphate battery power is used to ensure superior reliability in back-up power systems for crucial operations, including uninterruptable power supplies (UPS). Valence lithium modules also work for all types of energy storage, grid and off-grid.
U-Charge® XP & RT systems have been developed and implemented to offer:
- Excellent float & cycle life
- Zero gas emissions
- Zero maintenance
- Reduced weight and pack size
- Decreased facility footprint cost
- Battery management system can be set up with remote monitoring to transmit all data from U-Charge® XP Battery Modules
- System data recording and detailed performance status indicators
Product: P40-24 (40Ah, 24V) Valence Power Module Lithium Iron Magnesium Phosphate Intelligent battery module system
A global technology developer of uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) requested an energy storage system to back up their power supply for mission critical applications. Valence provided a solution that allows the UPS equipment to be dependably used for over a decade with limited maintenance. In this case, each 480 VDC UPS battery cabinet is able to support a 275 kVA load for 1 minute of backup utilizing only 20 standard U-Charge P40-24 modules. Cabinets can be put in parallel for higher power needs or longer run times.
Micro Grid Power
Valence Technology’s U-Charge® lithium phosphate energy storage solutions have been used as the enabling technology for grid storage projects.
Hybrid micro-grid generation systems combine PV, wind and conventional generation with electrical storage to create highly efficient hybrid generation systems. Minimizing electricity generation costs and offering reliable power in remote locations a typical system can be sized at 35 kw serving 10 – 20 dwellings with power maintained on a 24 hour basis. Systems use an inverter connected to a U-Charge® lithium phosphate advanced energy storage solution.
The U-Charge® control system manages battery pack state of charge and when the renewable sources become unavailable, initiates a genset to automatically re-charge the pack.
- Remote power
- Areas with unreliable grid connections
- Mobile power solutions